Win the Heavy Duty Ford Ranger Raptor
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 21 Kelletts Road, Rowville, Victoria Australia 3178 (Promoter).
Entry into the Competition
3. Entry into the Competition is open to Australian citizens and Australian residents only.
4. The Competition commences 7:00am (AEST) Saturday 1st June 2019 and concludes 11:59 pm (AEST) Sunday 30th June 2019 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
5. To enter, entrants must, complete the following during the Promotional Period:
Purchase any Milwaukee M18™ (18V) product, from any Authorised Milwaukee Retailers during the promotional period and retain your proof of purchase (receipt).
- The items must be paid for in full and accounts with dealers or retailers cannot be in arrears or default.
- Entry into the Competition is by completing an online entry form as set out below:
- Visit http://compentry.com.au/raptor and complete the entry form:
• Full Name (first name and last name)
• Company/Business name (not mandatory)
• Email address
• Mobile number
• Retailer of purchase
• Receipt/Invoice number of eligible purchase during the Promotional period.
• Number of eligible entries
The winner will be notified by phone and the above entry information will be confirmed at that time.
The Promoter will collect a winner’s address details so that the prize can be awarded.
Entrants are responsible for any expenses they incur in entering the Competition.
If an entrant is entering on behalf of a Company or Business, and not in their own right, consent must be obtained from the Company or Business whom is making the Milwaukee M18™ (18V) product purchase. If an entrant is an employee or contractor of a Company or Business and is making the purchase on behalf of a Company or Business, or the purchase is under a corporate account, consent must be obtained from the Company or Business (that is the actual purchaser) that is making the Milwaukee M18™ (18V) product purchase. If entrants are entering as a result of a Milwaukee M18™ (18V) product purchase made through a Company or Business account, consent must be obtained from the Company/Business for an entry to be valid. Entrants must have the express written consent of the Company or Business on or before entering the Competition, in order for the entry to be valid for this Competition. The promoter may request a written copy of this consent, at any time.
6. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) Sunday 30th June 2019. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. Entries must be received by the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Multiple entries are eligible per receipt.
• $1 - $500 = 1 entry
• $501 - $1,000 = 2 entries
• $1,001 - $1,500 = 3 entries and so on
• Every $500 spend on Milwaukee M18™ product = 1 entry
- Multiple entries may be submitted on the one form via drop down box.
- Either the original or a copy of the purchase receipt showing the product/s purchased must be retained, and supplied as evidence when requested, to claim the prize.
8. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, false, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
10. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
11. The prize draw will take place at Permit Kings for Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 644 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141 on Thursday 4th July 2019 at 2pm AEST. One winner will be awarded the prize within 8 weeks of the prize draw. Winner will be required to travel to a nominated location in their state or territory, to be presented the prize. Winners will be notified by phone, email and published on http://www.milwaukeetool.com.au on Monday 29th July 2019 (or earlier). A further prize confirmation will be sent to the winner within 4 weeks of the draw.
12. The prize includes:
- 1 (one) Ford Ranger Raptor PX MkIII Auto 4x4 MY19 Double Cab
• Associated on road and delivery costs (Stamp duty / GST)
• 12 Months registration
• Compulsory third-party insurance
• Valued at $84,990
- Milwaukee M18 Tool package valued at $5,204.90:
• M18DSAL-0 M18 Dual Power Stand Light (2000 lumens) - Tool Only
• M18FPP8A2-502B M18 FUEL® 8 PIECE POWER PACK 8A2 (FPD2,FID2,CH,CAG125XPD,CCS55,CSX,TLED, RC) 5.0Ah Kit
• 48227528 Wideblade Tape Measure 8M
• 48228121 Carpenters Pouch
• 48229080 Curved Claw Hammer 20oz
• 48223982 Bold Line Chalk Reel w Blue Chalk
• 48223986 Bold Line Chalk Reel w Red Chalk
• MLBXJB Redstick Box Level Jamb Set 2000/800
• 48228435 PACKOUT Compact Organiser
• 48228430 PACKOUT Organiser
• 48228424 PACKOUT Tool Box
• 48228426 PACKOUT Rolling Tool Box
• 48228431 PACKOUT® Low-Profile Organiser
• 48228436 PACKOUT Low-Profile Compact Organiser
• 48228321 15” PACKOUT Tool Bag
• 48228302 PACKOUT® Cooler
• 49220220 HACKZALL® General Purpose Kit 10 Pce
• 48408620 6-1/2" 165mm 24T FRAMING Blade
• 48408622 6-1/2" 165mm 40T FINE FINISH Blade
• 49224035 Hole Dozer™ General Purpose Hole Saw Kit AU 19 Pce
13. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the prize in their own name, then the winner may assign the prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
14. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all documentation (such as drivers license, Medicare card, bank/credit card, passport and other similar documentation) as required by the Promoter before the prize is awarded. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as, and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
15. There will be a total of 1 (one) winner.
16. Total Maximum prize pool value is over $90,000 (including GST).
17. If within 3 months the prize is not claimed by the winner, a draw for any unclaimed prizes if required may take place on Friday 1st November 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified by phone, email and published on www.milwaukeetool.com.au for a minimum period of 28 days.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address such as drivers license, Medicare card, bank/credit card, passport and other similar documentation. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The prize pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only unless assigned via winner (refer to Clause 13). Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
24. If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
25. Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
26. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s nominated premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Prize confirmation will be sent out within 28 days. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for prize delivery or collection.
27. By accepting the prize, the winner/s agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
28. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
29. Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 8.
31. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize pack and the prize pack supplier’s requirements.
In the case of:
32. The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
33. The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition.
34. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available and it deems appropriate (at its sole discretion), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
35. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
36. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
40. A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
41. Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
42. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
43. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Authorised under permit numbers; National permit numbers NSW LTPS/19/34262 ACT TP 19/03229 SA T19/671.